Compare Wedding Loans with Real Interest Rates.
Whether you are planning for a simple wedding or you are considering to tie the knot abroad – a wedding loan can help you. with managing your finances for your wedding. From your wedding to the honeymoon – cover the cost with a wedding loan.
Loans from £1,000 – £35,000
Borrow for 12 to 84 Months
Pay for your Honeymoon Cost
Quick Approval. Fast Payout.
Real Interest Rate
What is a Wedding Loan?
Although a wedding holds a special value in our lives, it has become a grand affair. A wedding loan is a personal loan that you can take out to fund your dream wedding
As these are personal loans you do not have to provide any collateral while borrowing this. That means your property or home will not be at stake if you do not repay. However, if you fail to repay the loan on time and in full, your credit score will be impacted severely.
You may use the funds that you receive from the loan for:
- Buying your wedding dress
- Buying the wedding rings
- Pay for the venue and catering
- Covering the shortfall in expenses
- Honeymoon accommodation and convenience charges
Reasons to Borrow a Wedding Loan
Pay off the loan in fixed monthly repayments. Choose the repayment period accordingly.
You can use your savings for making other purchases or to cover the shortfall in funds.
The funds can also be used to pay your down payment for your new house with your partner.
The money is available upfront. You do no have to wait for days at end to gain access to funds.
Things to Consider Before Borrowing a Wedding Loan
- You may feel tempted to apply for a loan to cover the entire cost of your wedding. That’s absolutely fine. However, you can reduce the amount of money you take out and the interest that’s payable on your loan by using any available savings you have.
- This is a competitive market. Each wedding loan provider in the UK has its own “profile” which clearly denotes the type of customer they would like to work with. The closer you are to a lender’s profile, your chances of loan approval increases.
- If you keep applying to multiple lenders, they’ll run a credit search every time. The more credit searches you have against your name, the less likely you are to get the wedding loan you want.
- You should plan and set a budget for your wedding expenses. If you do not make a budget and stick to it, there are chances that you will spend over the budget and that might create financial trouble for you later.
Alternatives to Wedding Loans
Many people save for their big day way ahead of time. As a wedding comes with a hefty price tag, a meticulous saving plan is essential if you do not wish to borrow a personal loan. It is a cost-effective way to finance the cost of your wedding. A lot of couples start saving together for their dream day to avoid taking up a financial burden right when entering into the new phase of life.
Credit cards are another alternative that is opted by many people to fund their weddings. However, the rate of interest on credit cards is too high. Therefore, if you do not have a proper repayment plan for the debt that you have taken, a credit card must be avoided. You can also lookup for 0% interest credit cards. There is an interest-free period after which, the credit card company will charge you if you haven’t repaid the loan.
Your friends and family may bring in presents and wedding gifts for you. If you do not have sufficient funds to cover the expenses of your wedding, you can ask them not to get the gifts. Talk to them about your situation and ask them if they are willing to raise a crowdfund. After all, such wedding gifts are impossible to forget.
Why Should You Apply With Us?
Unlike other loan comparison websites, we offer you a platform to compare the rates of personal loans on real time. That means you can now compare the loans on real interest rates rather than on proposed rates
You do not have to wait for hours or days at end to know the decision of our lenders. It will hardly take a minute or two and you will receive detailed information like the lenders who have accepted your application and who have declined it.
We love our customers and so do they. A lot of our customers have appreciated our service that is simple, fast, and transparent. We believe in making the entire process less time consuming, straightforward and easy for a seamless borrowing experience.
FAQs on Wedding Loans
Representative APR Example
The rate you are offered will depend on your individual circumstances.
Representative APR Example: On an assumed loan amount of £2,600.00 over 36 months. Rate of interest 41% per annum (fixed). Representative 49.7% APR. Total amount payable £4,557.89 of which £1,957.89 is interest. 35 monthly repayments of £126.61 and a final payment of £126.54