APPLY NOW TO GET A QUOTE
Home Improvement Loans
- Repayment amount fixed
- If you borrow more, the interest you pay is less
- Some lenders offer no early repayment penalties
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For more information, go to MONEYADVICESERVICE.ORG.UK
Our comparison service is free for you to use. Yes it’s free!!
Are you thinking how we make money then? – We receive a fee or commission from lenders whenever you use LoanTube to find you a loan.
3 things you need to know about Home Improvement Loans online
Did you know that, once a home improvement project is completed, it makes three-quarters of Brits feel “happy” and “content”? 50% of us have improved our homes in the last five years. But what should you look if you’re looking for a loan for home improvement?
- Look for a monthly repayment amount that suits you. By taking out a loan over a longer period, you reduce the size of your repayments (but this does mean you end up paying more interest over the course of the loan).
- Look for a loan yourself via LoanTube instead of using a home improvement finance option presented to you by your installer. Installers often team up with finance companies to offer customers the ability to pay their loan off over time. An installer will however normally only present you with one choice but thanks to the way LoanTube works, you can compare multiple lenders’ locked-in APRs instantly and choose the right loan for you. Better still, there’s no cost to you for our service and you’re under no obligation to take any loan we suggest to you.
- Look for home improvement loans which are unsecured. That means you don’t have to put your home, car, or anything else of value as collateral that you will put yourself at risk of losing if you can’t repay the loan.
When you should take Home Improvement Loans
- Bring forward planned home improvements
- Home improvements may increase the value of your home
- Fixed monthly repayments over the course of your loan
- Easy application process with LoanTube
- Quick decision
When you should not take Home Improvement Loans
- Make sure monthly repayments do not cause any hardship
- You will pay interest on your loan
- Your credit score will be affected if you can’t keep up with repayments
Frequently Asked Questions about Home Improvement Loans online
How old do I have to be to apply for a home improvements loan?
Do I need to have a job to apply for a home improvement loan?
If I am bankrupt, I have an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), or I am on a debt management arrangement plan, should I apply?
What will you need to know about me to get a home improvement loan?
Do I need to provide you with a guarantor?
Do I get an instant decision?
Does LoanTube lend me the money?
How do you choose which lenders to approach on my behalf?
How does LoanTube make money? Will it mean that I pay more?
Do you have to run a credit check?
Can I change my mind?
Why apply through LoanTube and not somewhere else?
LoanTube takes a different approach. When you buy a house, you don’t offer the asking price. When you buy a car, you’ll always go for a discount. We all know that the best deals are out there for the people who ask for them.
That’s what we do on your behalf – we ask for the cheapest deal on your behalf. This is how LoanTube works – we send your details to all of the lenders we know that you’re a good match for. They send us all of their initial offers. We then get each loan company to compete for your business by reducing the cost of your loan so that, in the end, you pay the cheapest rate possible.
To start your home improvement loan application process, please click [here].
Representative APR example