APPLY NOW TO GET A QUOTE
Unsecured Personal Loans
- Use it for a big family holiday, buy a new or used car
- Lower rates on higher amounts borrowed
- Consolidate other debts
- Fixed repayments
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For more information, go to MONEYADVICESERVICE.ORG.UK
Our comparison service is free for you to use. Yes it’s free!!
Are you thinking how we make money then? – We receive a fee or commission from lenders whenever you use LoanTube to find you a loan.
3 things you need to know about Unsecured Personal Loans online
Unsecured personal loans are very flexible type of finance and three of the biggest benefits on offer include:
- You don’t need to have a perfect credit record for a lender to want to offer you an unsecured personal loan. LoanTube works with many specialist lenders who focus on your situation today rather than on any missed payments that might be on your credit record from three years ago.
- You benefit from extra special protection from the Financial Conduct Authority if you take out an unsecured personal loan. There are caps on how much interest a lender can charge and the levels of fees if you fail to make a repayment.
- You don’t have to be a big earner to be considered for an unsecured personal loan. If you earn more than £x per week and you’d like to apply, we’d love to hear from you.
When you should take Personal Loans
- You don’t have to put up your home or car as security
- You can borrow between £100 and £25,000
- Repayment periods last from 12 months to 60 months
- You can receive your cash within minutes as a LoanTube customer
- If you pay off the loan early, you can save in interest
When you should not take Personal Loans
- Interest rates can be higher than with an unsecured loan
- You may be charged up to £15 if you miss a payment
- Your credit rating may be impaired if you can’t repay your loan
- Unsecured personal loans should only be used for exceptional expenditure
- You should not use an unsecured personal loan to service other debt repayments
Frequently asked questions about Unsecured Personal Loans online
How old do I need to be to be considered for a loan?
Do I need to be in work?
I am bankrupt / I am in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) / I am in a debt management arrangement. Can I apply?
What information will you ask me when I apply?
Do I need to provide a guarantor for this loan?
How long will I have to wait for an answer?
Are you licensed to lend me money?
How do you know which companies will lend me money and which ones won’t?
Does that make my loan more expensive? Will I have to pay a higher rate of interest? Will I have to pay LoanTube?
Will you credit check me?
If I get an offer, do I have to take the loan?
Why trust LoanTube to find right Unsecured Personal Loan for you?
At LoanTube, we do things differently and the person who benefits the most from that is – YOU!
Once we have your details, we’ll submit your application to the lenders we know will be the happiest to hear from you. There may be three lenders we work with – there may be ten. They’ll then get back to us with an offer – “this is how much we’ll lend you and this is what we’ll charge for it”.
What happens next is what makes LoanTube different – every lender who gets back to us interested in having you as their newest customer will actually compete to win your business. How does this work? Loan Company X says “we’ll offer this” and then Loan Company Y says “we can do better than that – this is what we’ll offer you instead”. This “reverse auction” can really bring down your cost of borrowing. We do all the hard work for you – it’s that simple.
To start your application, please click here.
Representative APR example