APPLY NOW TO GET A QUOTE
Unsecured Personal Loans
- Use it for a big family holiday, buy a new or used car
- Consolidate other debts
- Fixed repayments
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For more information, go to MONEYADVICESERVICE.ORG.UK
Credit subject to status & affordability assessment by Lenders.
LoanTube is a credit broker and not a lender
Our comparison service is free for you to use. Yes it’s free!!
Are you thinking how we make money then? – We receive a fee or commission from lenders whenever you obtain a loan through LoanTube.
3 things you need to know about Unsecured Personal Loans online
Unsecured personal loans are flexible type of finance and three major benefits of this are:
- You do not need to have a perfect credit record for a lender to offer you an unsecured personal loan. LoanTube works with multiple lenders, some of them may focus on your current situation rather than on any missed payments that might be on your credit record from three years ago.*
- You don’t have to be a big earner to be considered for an unsecured personal loan. If you earn enough and you think you can afford to repay the monthly instalments, you’re welcome to apply. We’d love to process your application.
- No collateral or security is required for unsecured personal loans which means you can apply for it irrespective of your residential status. Tenants & Home Owners both are equally eligible for it.
When should you Take Personal Loans?
- If you need loan between £100 and £25,000
- If you can repay between 1 month to 60 months (Duration depends on the type of loan)
- To improve or boost your credit score
- If borrowing a personal loan is the last option left in your diary
When should you not Take Personal Loans?
- If you do not have any income source to repay
- If you have speculative purposes to meet such as investing in the stock market
- Do not opt for a loan if you want to invest money to start a new business
- If you are taking loans on behalf of others
- You should not use an unsecured personal loan to service other debt repayments
FAQs on Unsecured Personal Loans
What should my minimum age while applying for a loan?
Do I need an active employment status?
I am bankrupt / I am in an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) / I am in a debt management arrangement. Can I apply?
What information will you ask me when I apply?
Do I need to provide a guarantor for this loan?
How long will I have to wait for an answer?
Are you licensed to lend me money?
How do you know which companies will lend me money and which ones will not?
Does that make my loan more expensive? Will I have to pay a higher rate of interest? Will I have to pay LoanTube?
Will you run a credit check on my report?
Please note that soft credit check does not affect your borrowing capacity.
If I get an offer, do I have to take the loan?
Why Trust LoanTube?
LoanTube is different. We try to bring you the cheapest possible rates that are available amongst our partner lenders. Although we cannot guarantee that we will find you a lender, you really do have better chances of finding a suitable loan with us because we work with multiple lenders.
How does it work? Our clever computer system compares real-time offers made directly by the lenders. This is all done in real-time and, once we have all the quotes, we will display the offers with their terms and conditions to you.
Taking out Loan and Change of Mind
It is up to you if you want to go ahead and take out of the loan. Please read the terms, conditions, and costs (including APRs and other fees/costs) of the loan to decide whether its right for you. If you accept, a loan agreement will be made between you and the lender but if you change your mind, you can cancel it within 14 days.
In the vast majority of the cases, the quote you see on our offer screen is the quote you get. Occasionally, a lender may need to ask additional questions and do additional checks on your application. Depending on the information you give or they obtain from their sources if that makes your application a significantly riskier, they may change the APRs/quotes of the loan, which could make it more expensive, but you are free to reject such offers. They may also withdraw the offer of a loan.
Our Service is Free
LoanTube’s service is free regardless of whether you find a loan or not, and whether you decide to take up the offer. Under no circumstances, you will pay anything for our services. We receive payment from the lender in the form of a commission whenever a loan is taken out by a customer using our service.
How to Apply
You can apply for an unsecured personal loan with us anytime. It will not take much time to complete our loan application form. To start, click here.
Representative APR example
We compare loans that can be paid back over terms of between 1 month and 25 years. The APR interest rate you will be charged depends on your personal circumstances, and will be between 3% and 299%.
This is a representative example of what it may cost: a Loan of £7,500 over 60 months at 3.3%, APR would equate to monthly repayments of £135.60, and the total cost of the loan that you pay back would be £8,136.22.