APPLY NOW TO GET A QUOTE
- Fixed and predictable Repayments
- Designed for people with good as well Bad credit score
- Higher loan amounts attract lower interest rates
- Lender may allow you to repay early without any penalty
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For more information, go to MONEYADVICESERVICE.ORG.UK
Our comparison service is free for you to use. Yes it’s free!!
Are you thinking how we make money then? – We receive a fee or commission from lenders whenever you use LoanTube to find you a loan.
3 things you need to know about Holiday Loans online
If you know where you’re going and you’ve already mentally packed your suitcases ready to go, what three pieces of advice would LoanTube give you about getting a holiday loan?
- Make sure that the size of your loan repayment comfortably fits within your monthly budget. You can do this by increasing the number of months you pay your loan back over but please remember that this will increase the overall cost of the loan.
- Your travel agent might offer you the chance to apply for a holiday loan however be careful. Most travel agents only work with one holiday loan company. What’s the problem with that? You might not be getting the best deal for you. With LoanTube, you can instantly compare offers side-by-side from multiple holiday loan providers. Where more than one holiday loan company wants to work with you, you’ll see a list of all the rates they’re offering you personally so you can make the right choice for you. It’s always better to have more than one choice because when companies compete for your business, you’re the biggest winner.
- Be careful before applying for any holiday loan that is secured. If someone offers you a secured loan, you may be at risk of losing your home, your car, or other valuables if you’re unable to keep up repayments.
When you should take Holiday Loans
- Take the holiday you and your family need now
- You can borrow spending money for your holiday too
- All monthly repayments are at a fixed rate
- LoanTube makes applying for a holiday loan easy
- We can deliver you excellent loan offers and rates within seconds (most of the time)
When you should not take Holiday Loans
- Your holiday will cost more because interest is charged on loans
- If you fail to keep up repayments, you may have to pay a default fee
- If you’re unable to pay your holiday loan back, this will significantly affect your chances of borrowing again in the near future
Frequently asked questions about Holiday Loans online
Is there a minimum age for holiday loan applicants?
Can I apply for a holiday loan if I’m unemployed?
If I am bankrupt, I have an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), or I am on a debt management arrangement plan, will that affect my chances of getting a holiday loan?
How much do I need to tell you about myself?
Is this a no guarantor holiday loan?
Can I get a quick “yes” or “no”?
Does LoanTube lend me the money?
Who chooses the lenders to forward my application to?
Does LoanTube charge me for the service?
Does LoanTube require a credit check?
Can I change my mind?
Why apply through LoanTube and not somewhere else?
At LoanTube, we do things differently and the person who benefits the most from that is – YOU!
Once you’ve submitted your application, LoanTube conducts a credit search on you. After this, we’ll then show your credit report together with the details you’ve given us during your application together only to the FCA-approved lenders on our panel that we know will want to lend to you.
They’ll then get back to us with their decisions – “If they can lend to you and, if yes, then what is the APR”. There may be multiple offers from different lenders. Once you accept a particular offer, the APR shown to you will be locked in.
What makes LoanTube different? Every single lender who gets back to us with a YES wanting you as their newest customer will actually compete for your business. How does this work? Lender X says “we’ll offer this APR for this loan” and then Lender Y says “we can do better than that – this is what we’ll offer you instead”. This “bidding system” can really make the loans cheaper for you. We do all the hard work for you – it’s that simple.
And yes, all this is done in real-time and all automatically. To start your application, please click here.
Representative APR example