APPLY NOW TO GET A QUOTE
- Fixed and predictable repayments
- Designed for people with a good as well bad credit score
- A few of the lenders may allow you to repay early without any penalty
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For more information, go to MONEYADVICESERVICE.ORG.UK
Credit subject to status & affordability assessment by Lenders.
LoanTube is a credit broker and not a lender
Our comparison service is free for you to use. Yes it’s free!!
Are you thinking how we make money then? – We receive a fee or commission from lenders whenever you obtain a loan through LoanTube.
3 Things you Need to Know About Holiday Loans Online
If you know where you’re going and you’ve already mentally packed your suitcases ready to go, what three pieces of advice would LoanTube give you about getting a holiday loan?
- Make sure that the size of your loan repayment comfortably fits within your monthly budget. You can do this by increasing the number of months of the loan tenure but please remember that this will also increase the overall cost of the loan.
- Your travel agent might offer you the chance to apply for a holiday loan, however, be careful. Most travel agents only work with a particular holiday loan company. And the problem is you might not be getting the best deal. With LoanTube, you can instantly compare offers side-by-side from multiple holiday loan providers. You will see a list of all the rates they are offering you so you can make the right choice. It’s always better to have more options because when companies compete for your business, you’re the biggest winner.
- Be careful before applying for any holiday loan that is secured. If someone offers you a secured loan, there may be a risk of losing your home, your car, or other valuables if you are unable to keep up with the repayments.
When should you Take Holiday Loans?
- If you need a little more cash to help you in the plan
- If you have a proper monthly income source
- When the monthly repayment amount is well within your monthly budget
When should you not Take Holiday Loans?
- When you are not sure you can afford the repayments of the loan
- If you know you cannot keep within the budget and chances are there that you will cross it
- If the loan repayment amount will saddle you for months to come
FAQs on Holiday Loans
What should be my minimum age while applying for a loan?
Can I apply for a holiday loan if I’m unemployed?
If I am bankrupt, I have an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA), or I am on a debt management arrangement plan, will that affect my chances of getting a holiday loan?
How much do I need to tell you about myself?
Is this a no guarantor holiday loan?
Can I get a quick “yes” or “no”?
Does LoanTube lend me the money?
Who chooses the lenders to forward my application to?
Does LoanTube charge me for the service?
Does LoanTube require a credit check?
Please note that soft credit check does not affect your borrowing capacity.
What is a soft credit check?
Can I change my mind?
Why Trust LoanTube?
LoanTube is different. We try to bring you the cheapest possible rates that are available amongst our partner lenders. Although we cannot guarantee that we will find you a lender, you really do have better chances of finding a suitable loan with us because we work with multiple lenders.
How does it work? Our clever computer system compares real-time offers made directly by the lenders. This is all done in real-time and, once we have all the quotes, we will display the offers with their terms and conditions to you.
Taking out Loan and Change of Mind
It is up to you if you want to go ahead and take out of the loan. Please read the terms, conditions, and costs (including APRs and other fees/costs) of the loan to decide whether its right for you. If you accept, a loan agreement will be made between you and the lender but if you change your mind, you can cancel it within 14 days.
In the vast majority of the cases, the quote you see on our offer screen is the quote you get. Occasionally, a lender may need to ask additional questions and do additional checks on your application. Depending on the information you give or they obtain from their sources if that makes your application a significantly riskier, they may change the APRs/quotes of the loan, which could make it more expensive, but you are free to reject such offers. They may also withdraw the offer of a loan.
Our Service is Free
LoanTube’s service is free regardless of whether you find a loan or not, and whether you decide to take up the offer. Under no circumstances, you will pay anything for our services. We receive payment from the lender in the form of a commission whenever a loan is taken out by a customer using our service.
How to Apply
You can apply for an unsecured personal loan with us anytime. It will not take much time to complete our loan application form. To start, click here
Representative APR example
We compare loans that can be paid back over terms of between 1 month and 25 years. The APR interest rate you will be charged depends on your personal circumstances, and will be between 3% and 299%.
This is a representative example of what it may cost: a Loan of £7,500 over 60 months at 3.3%, APR would equate to monthly repayments of £135.60, and the total cost of the loan that you pay back would be £8,136.22.